April 12, 2010

Yay I finally started a blog! I did it!! Now let's see if I can figure this whole blog thingy out (again). I don't think I've had a blog since that rotten Xanga account I had in 8th grade. I don't think I was ever very good at updating it anyways and I don't think I've gotten better at that either. So just be forewarned I probably won't be posting too frequently :D

And now here's just some recent-old stuff to kick it off.



Train Your Dragon pinup for Viz. This here's the marker version after some PS touch ups.

Cover for my 2010 sketchbook. Kind of a very random sketch of a lot of characters and story ideas I've jotted down, some better than others... sigh...stories and writing...


Don't to fan art alot, but 20th Century Boys is just too awesome for me to not draw something for it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment