January 30, 2011

CCP Week 4

Here goes another update for my intern class! Week 4 was pretty cool and I feel like I got a lot more done than before. My main concern right now is that I’m still probably slower and can’t do as much work as I see the other concept artists doing, with classes and all going on I’m maybe just doing 3-4 pieces a week. However, this Friday I managed to pump out a couple of versions of a painting for the river scene I was assigned to, and I’m pretty happy with it.
We had a meeting on character designs, and I got a lot of useful crits and feedback on all the persona designs I’ve done so far, as well as the river concept. My goal this next week is to redo the river concept and push my camera work, as well as pick out and color in the persona designs that everybody felt worked better.

No comments:

Post a Comment