April 25, 2015

Unavowed Sneak Peek

So, those of you who have known me for a few years may have heard of some original graphic novels that I've been working on in the background. Shaman Child was one of the stories; the other is something more mature, more serious.
I've spent a lot of time honing the story and getting into the character's heads; it just hadn't felt "right" and "finished", until recently. And I've finally started drawing the pages!
Though I hope to release this book online, I'm sad to say that it won't be available for a while, because I'm going to try a new scene-by-scene updating format instead of page-to-page. BUT, I may keep on posting sneak peeks along the way!
So have a look at some parts of the first chapter- no spoilers, guaranteed ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment