June 21, 2012

Heroes Con + doodles

I am going to be at the Heroes Con this weekend! My booth is AA-837, which is really far in the back, but I'll still make the most out of it. If any of you are going to be there too, be sure to stop by for sketchbooks, my short comic collection, some prints, and con sketches... or just to chat a bit! ;)

Now for a doodle update too.



Also, a webcomic that I've been working on is finally up and running!
With freelance work to handle first, I don't know how often I'll be able to update it, but I'm sure after a few weeks of drawing I'll figure out the pacing. Right now, I'll try to aim at at least a page a week.... so be sure to check back often, and of course all feedback is welcome~ ;)

Cheers, and see a few of you at Heroes!

1 comment:

  1. hey! good meeting you at HeroesCon this weekend . . . will see you at DragonCon! didn't know you did stuff for Archer . . . my friend Chas works over there, as do friends of some other friends of mine. ATL! :-)

    -ad

    ReplyDelete