June 28, 2012

Post-Heroes and commissions

Hey peoples! So first of all... this Heroes was a BLAST! I don't technically have much to compare with, since it is the first year I've had a table completely to myself; but for starting out I don't think things were bad at all. Plus the most important part was to have fun- and that sure happened!

Thanks a ton to everybody who came by and picked up my sketchbooks, commissions, or a copy of "Smokin' Shorts". I didn't quite know what to expect, so I just brought along all of the books and junk I had from last year, and didn't hope for much since I didn't have a banner ready; but I'm happy to say that the books nearly all sold out! For the next con I'll definitely have a giant pile of new prints and a banner done. I'm already working on it ;)

The Fun Run was pretty invigorating too... well, more like exhausting. But also invigorating. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I'd like to think that I've got some endurance in me, but lemme just say 3 miles in the hilly suburbs feels pret-ty different from 3 miles on a treadmill.
Still, I'd so do it again if this becomes a recurring event (That would rock, actually)
Let's all become sexy, cut, ripped comic geeks together!!!

Enough yapping, let's post the abridged commish dump of the weekend-

Wish I got a better picture. I want to draw Aang again!





And some highly unprofessionally taken shots of the con-






The cool people sitting to my left.


The art auction of epicness.

All bow to the Stan.


Some great books from some cool people!
My new living room buddy. It's been making my life so happy, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment