August 26, 2015

New gaming work!

Hey everybody! Golden Abyss, one of the games I worked on for Cadillac Jack finally got released, so I can post what I did for it. Here is a feature symbol and splash that I made. I also uploaded a compilation of animations that I made for Golden Abyss, and the Funny Bunny money game released a couple of months ago. Check it out on Youtube! :)

Footnote: I didn't draw the crab. Did everything else though.


I'm in the process of preparing for Rose City Comic Con next month, as well as an art bazaar I applied to (don't know if I'm getting in, but why not make more products anyway?) Anyway, more about all that later. For anybody who will be in Portland, hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. The Castanics, The Elins, The High Elves, The Humans, and The animal-like Popori. When players want to improve game leveling at short time, or make your character more powerful, Tera Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minecraft Download I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete